__FROM OLYMPIAN HEADLINES
Thurston County detectives have reported finding a 27-year-old woman late Tuesday night who was wanted for questioning in a possible stabbing homicide of a 58-year-old man in the 3800 block of Sunset Beach Drive earlier that day.
Three people from Lakewood were arrested Monday in connection with a robbery and stabbing that sent a 52-year-old Rainier man to the hospital, according to the Thurston County Sheriff’s Office.
Police are searching for two men who robbed the Lacey Jack in the Box off Martin Way East and assaulted an employee early Saturday morning.
An Onalaska man was killed Friday morning after driving off Interstate 5 and into a barrier south of Chehalis, according to the Washington State Patrol.
A sailboat caught fire at West Bay Marina in Olympia Friday night, causing an estimated $75,000 in damage, according to a news release.
A 20-year-old Olympia man is in jail after being accused of driving impaired and crashing into a tree, killing his passenger, according to the Washington State Patrol.
An attorney for a man accused of raping his ex-girlfriend at gunpoint in her Lacey apartment last year said the sex was consensual, that his client was armed with a firearm only because he always legally carries one, and that he did not threaten her life during the encounter.
On June 24, 1967, the Johnson Bros. General Store, founded decades earlier by siblings Gunnar and Henning, closed for business in DuPont, according to historical records.
An old mill in Tumwater caught fire Tuesday morning with fire crews still on the scene investigating.
A 17-year-old Capital High School student was killed on her way to school Monday morning after she crashed into a tree off Summit Lake Road in Thurston County.
- Hey, Pete, it's time you talked about Seahawks' drug-test failures
- He set out to disprove a faith, woo a girl now he loves both
- Narrows tolls to rise; more hikes possible as debt and lack of traffic may push maximum amount over $6 prediction
- Kent police arrest NBA player suspected of threatening woman with gun
- Ruston moratorium baffles business owners
- 304 Secrecy ignited firestorms over Benghazi, IRS
- 88 Aide: Obama learned about IRS from news accounts
- 50 Tacoma program uses housing to promote good parenting, self-sufficiency
- 15 Ruston moratorium baffles business owners
- 15 Narrows tolls to rise; more hikes possible as debt and lack of traffic may push maximum amount over $6 prediction