Meagan Hendrix has been instrumental in leading Emerald Ridge High School’s softball team to a 26-0 record and the Class 4A West Central District Championship, which the Jaguars’ won by beating Camas, 2-1, on Monday.
Seattle Seahawks running back Marshawn Lynch had a court date this morning for a motion to suppress evidence in Alameda County District Court, stemming from charges filed against him for driving under the influence of alcohol in July of last year.
ANAHEIM, Calif. — Well, at least the Seattle Mariners didn’t lose on walk-off hit. In a quest for optimism, that might be the only one from Tuesday night at Angels Stadium.
The Seattle Sounders will spend Memorial Day on a cross-country trip to Florida, where they will open U.S. Open Cup play against the Tampa Bay Rowdies of the North American Soccer League.
Friday Harbor’s Matt Cowell probably had a lot to think about sleeping on the lead at the 87th Washington Open Invitational.
Nick Gilbert and the Cleveland Cavaliers have beaten the NBA lottery odds again.
It’s all mental to Madisen Bentley.
They might be Lions but they survived like ducks.
ANAHEIM, Calif. — Daren Brown remembers as a child, heading with his mother, father and sisters into the storm cellar of their ranch in Enid, Okla., when the funnel clouds were coming.
The wind was blowing out at Cheney Stadium on Tuesday and four Nashville home runs blew out with it.
- Fallen Tacoma firefighter lived life filled with discoveries, explorations
- Proctors bike-rack bureaucracy tests patience of local Boy Scout
- Morning links: Deflating news on Hawks has columnist questioning prediction of perfect season
- Harvin's versatility is tantalizing, as long as he stays upright
- Man critically injured in Frederickson motorcycle crash was off-duty King County deputy
- 323 Secrecy ignited firestorms over Benghazi, IRS
- 166 Aide: Obama learned about IRS from news accounts
- 117 He set out to disprove a faith, woo a girl now he loves both
- 73 Narrows tolls to rise; more hikes possible as debt and lack of traffic may push maximum amount over $6 prediction
- 28 Party lines blur at transportation rally