Tacoma - West End HEADLINES
The cost of repairing a Gig Harbor freeway overpass struck March 17 by a too-tall truck is likely to come close to $1 million, according to the state Department of Transportation.
One person is in the hospital with life-threatening injuries this morning, following a late-night accident in the parking lot of a Tacoma bar.
More tolling problems have delayed the mailing of Tacoma Narrows Bridge tolls to thousands of motorists, state transportation officials announced Thursday.
Tacoma police were at a house near Tacoma Community College Friday and Saturday, conducting a search for evidence of an undisclosed crime.
With temperatures in the low 50s and rain coming down in sheets, Saturday was not what most people would consider a great day for swimming.
FOB Tacoma: After mothballing armory, National Guard returning to Pierce County with new readiness center
- Tacoma Dome no more? Arena could receive a new name
- Tacoma engineer allegedly solicited teen for sex
- Lakewood police fatally shoot armed man in Tillicum
- Tacoma to sell prime property downtown
- Whale frees itself from lagoon near Purdy Bridge