Tacoma - East Side HEADLINES
The second of two Tacoma library branches shuttered two years ago due to budget cuts has finally been sold well below its $400,000 appraisal.
Billy Ray Shirley III used to tell his mother that there was nowhere for kids on Tacoma’s East Side to go.
Lights & Sirens: Bonney Lake woman pleads guilty to bilking homeowners' association, former employer
Word on the Street: Puyallup City Council approves appointments to new citizens task force on homelessness
- Fallen Tacoma firefighter lived life filled with discoveries, explorations
- Proctors bike-rack bureaucracy tests patience of local Boy Scout
- Morning links: Deflating news on Hawks has columnist questioning prediction of perfect season
- Harvin's versatility is tantalizing, as long as he stays upright
- Man critically injured in Frederickson motorcycle crash was off-duty King County deputy
- 361 Secrecy ignited firestorms over Benghazi, IRS
- 171 Aide: Obama learned about IRS from news accounts
- 118 He set out to disprove a faith, woo a girl now he loves both
- 75 Narrows tolls to rise; more hikes possible as debt and lack of traffic may push maximum amount over $6 prediction
- 30 Party lines blur at transportation rally