This database shows total calendar year earnings from 2010 and 2011 for employees working in state agencies, community colleges and universities. Employees may be listed more than once if they worked in multiple agencies or had multiple positions. The database doesn't reflect employees hired after 2011. For more information, see this FAQ from Washington State Fiscal Information.
SEARCH TIPS: Search by any part of name. Use "agency" pull down to limit search by a specific department or school. Sort by clicking on header row.
- Rogue crosswalk appears amid traffic concerns in Tacoma neighborhood
- Bruce Irvin suspended 4 games for violating NFL policy on performance enhancing substances
- Applebee's restaurant planned for University Place
- Morning links: Thomas only No. 66 on the NFL Network’s top 100 players of 2013? Child, please!
- Pierce County candidates file for 2013 elections