Welcome to Sudoku Puzzler. To begin play, simply click in the box and use arrow keys to navigate or use your mouse to pinpoint a location. The object of the game is to fill in the matrix so every column, row and 3x3 box contains the numbers 1 through 9. For strategies, sudoku solver, or to post your times and save puzzles, visit www.sudokupuzzler.com . Good luck!
Sudoku Puzzler is created by Ian Riensche, Washington State University alumnus and professional electrical engineer.
- Hey, Pete, it's time you talked about Seahawks' drug-test failures
- Police Beat: A mothers love, and wild punches
- Morning links: Can newcomers create pass rush?
- Day Island residents debate rezoning of marina
- Boeing 737 catches fire landing in Moscow; no injuries
- 303 Senator: IRS targeting of tea party is `chilling'
- 296 Secrecy ignited firestorms over Benghazi, IRS
- 46 Rogue crosswalk appears amid traffic concerns in Tacoma neighborhood
- 8 Police Beat: A mothers love, and wild punches
- 2 Walk-off woes continue, as Mariners fall in last at-bat to Indians again, 5-4