South Sound Choose-and-Cut Christmas Trees 2012
Celebrate the holidays Northwest style by cutting your own Christmas tree from one of dozens of local family tree farms. Click on the tree icons for more on each location. Most farms provide saws and twine and sell pre-cut trees, but not all accept credit/debit cards. And don't forget you boots or mudshoes, gloves and raingear.
Know of others? E-mail your tips.
SOURCE: Growers' websites, Puget Sound Christmas Tree Association
- Huge tornado hits Oklahoma City suburb, kills 51
- Man, 47, in critical condition after motorcycle crash near Frederickson
- UPDATED: Two arrested in fatal assault at Lakewood poolroom
- DE Cliff Avril sits with foot issue
- Tacoma brothers plead guilty to killing fellow teenager last year, get prison terms
- 304 Secrecy ignited firestorms over Benghazi, IRS
- 139 Aide: Obama learned about IRS from news accounts
- 105 He set out to disprove a faith, woo a girl now he loves both
- 66 Narrows tolls to rise; more hikes possible as debt and lack of traffic may push maximum amount over $6 prediction
- 55 Tacoma program uses housing to promote good parenting, self-sufficiency