A Yelm man's criminal trial was interrupted in Olympia Monday morning when he flipped a large table in the courtroom, leading to the judge to take the unusual step of removing him from the proceedings.
With the Seattle Seahawks leading the Denver Broncos 22-0 at halftime Sunday, Color Graphics Vice President Kiley Gustafson decided he’d better get his screen printing equipment warmed up, just in case the Seahawks won Super Bowl XLVIII.
State officials were told months ago that Washington must change its teacher and principal evaluation system or else lose its waiver from some of the more onerous provisions of the federal No Child Left Behind Act.
- 467 George Zimmerman found not guilty in death of Trayvon Martin
- 452 Tacoma rally promotes discussion following George Zimmerman verdict
- 394 For Zimmerman, ‘not guilty’ does not equal innocence
- 3 Seattle mayor’s tunnel antics put highways at risk
- 1 NSA revelations reframe digital life for some