Former Behavioral Health Resources counselor John Alkins, 58, was fired in December after he violated BHR policies concerning professional boundaries.
Police used flash-bang grenades and pepper spray against some protesters who pelted them with rocks and bottles late Wednesday, as violence erupted during May Day in Seattle.
A two-hour evening march through downtown Olympia capped a daylong May Day demonstration that remained largely peaceful, if sometimes tense.
FOB Tacoma: Army Pacific commander hints at Stryker review, but says downsizing could have a light touch in the region
Word on the Street: Puyallup City Council approves appointments to new citizens task force on homelessness
- Trucker bumps I-5 bridge, sees horror behind him
- Skagit bridge collapse will mean headaches for Whatcom County, Canada commerce
- Morning links: Do Seahawks lack a deep threat?
- Star Track: Liebel outruns rivals for hurdles crown
- Two alleged sovereign citizens from Pierce County sentenced