Thurston County sheriff’s deputies arrested a 33-year-old woman Saturday after she was accused of kissing her friend’s 15-year-old son during a party in a neighborhood near Pattison Lake, court papers state.
A former medical marijuana dispensary owner has filed a claim for $1 billion against the City of Olympia.
The family of a homeless, mentally ill woman found dead in Tacoma after she was reported missing in Olympia in 2012 has sued Behavioral Health Resources for wrongful death.
- 467 George Zimmerman found not guilty in death of Trayvon Martin
- 452 Tacoma rally promotes discussion following George Zimmerman verdict
- 394 For Zimmerman, ‘not guilty’ does not equal innocence
- 3 Seattle mayor’s tunnel antics put highways at risk
- 1 NSA revelations reframe digital life for some