Four screeching peregrine falcon chicks squirmed in a cardboard box as a small crowd gathered around, cameras at the ready. Weighing in at approximately 3 1/2 pounds, the estimated 22-day-old balls of white fluff were banded and sexed.
A 27-year-old Olympia woman pleaded not guilty Tuesday to charges connecting her with her former Behavioral Health Resources counselor's strangulation death.
An Olympia medical building has been evacuated after a woman claimed to have left a bag of bombs at the facility Tuesday, according to a news release.
Word on the Street: Puyallup City Council approves appointments to new citizens task force on homelessness
- Change is coming: Mariners to send down Jesus Montero to Tacoma, bring up Jesus Sucre
- Morning links: Curry admits football was not his No. 1 priority in Seattle
- Seahawks' Lynch has DUI motion continued
- King County Sheriff’s deputy injured in off-duty motorcycle crash near Frederickson dies
- History lesson blooming in Steilacoom