On the ballot: Voters throughout most of Pierce County will decide on a proposed sales tax increase for Pierce Transit. Peninsula School District will decide on a bond measure and Lakewood voters will decide on a fire district merger proposal.
Mail ballots: This is a vote-by-mail only election. Ballots must be postmarked by midnight Tuesday, or dropped off at a designated collection spot by 8 p.m. Tuesday. Ballots can be taken to drive-up express voting locations, which will be open 7 a.m. to 8 p.m. through Election Day.
• Town Center at Browns Point, 1000 Town Center.
• Surprise Lake Shopping Center, 900 Meridian Ave. E., Edgewood.
• Purdy Fire Station, 5210 144th St. N.W.
• Safeway/Big 5, 4811 Point Fosdick Square, Gig Harbor.
• Sprinker Recreation Center 14824 S. C St., Spanaway.
• Fred Meyer, 1100 N. Meridian, at River Road, Puyallup.
• Fred Meyer, 1201 Valley Ave., Sumner.
• Rite Aid, 1912 N. Pearl St., Tacoma.
Ballots also can be taken to absentee drop box locations until 8 p.m. Tuesday.
• Bonney Lake South Park & Ride, 184th Avenue East and Sky Island Drive East.
• Gig Harbor Fire Station, 6711 Kimball Drive.
• Lakewood (SR 512) Park & Ride, 10417 South Tacoma Way.
• Parkland/Spanaway Library, 13718 Pacific Ave. S.
• South Hill Library, 15420 Meridian E.
• Roy Y Park & Ride, SR 507 and Pacific Ave. S.
• Steilacoom Library, 2950 Steilacoom Blvd.
• 72nd Street Transit Center, 1319 E. 72nd St., Tacoma.
• Pierce County Annex, 2401 S. 35th St., Tacoma.
• Soundview Medical Plaza, 3611 S. D St., Tacoma.
• TACID, 6315 S. 19th St., Tacoma.
• Tacoma Dome Park & Ride, 610 Puyallup Ave. E.
• University Place Fire Department, 3631 Drexler Drive W.
Editor's note: This story was edited to correct the locations of the express drop-off sites.