DATE/TIME: June 9, 2012, 12:41 PM The Washington State Department of Transportation is reporting a collision blocking the HOV and left center lanes on I-405 northbound just south of state Route 181. Medical aid, fire assistance and the Washington State Patrol have arrived on scene.
- Skagit bridge collapse will mean headaches for Whatcom County, Canada commerce
- Trucker bumps I-5 bridge, sees horror behind him
- Star Track: Liebel outruns rivals for hurdles crown
- Two alleged sovereign citizens from Pierce County sentenced
- State lawmakers vote 'no' on flaws, 'yes' to photo retouching
- AP News Alert
Myanmar state TV says president to make first state visit to US in 4 decades as ties warm.
- State Parks declares "Free Day" Saturday
To commemorate Washington State Parks' 100th birthday, Saturday, March 30, has been declared a "free day." Visitors will not be required to display a Discover Pass when visiting a Washington State Park.
- State senate approves giving cities more say in housing for released inmates
The Washington state Senate unanimously passed a bill Thursday that would give local governments more input on where the state Department of Corrections chooses to house recently released inmates.
- The nation's top 10 recruiting classes
According to ESPN.com:
- I-82 mobile home restriction lifted from Prosser to Oregon border
The state Department of Transportation lifted a ban Tuesday morning that restricted the movement of mobile homes on Interstate 82 because of high winds.