Tacoma Public Schools’ Community Partnership Office wants to hear from parents and community members about how it’s doing and whether it’s communicating effectively.
Residents from each of the district’s five high school attendance areas are invited to attend one of five meetings, which will take place from 6-8 p.m. in the Quad Room at the district’s Professional Development Center, 6501 N. 23rd St. The dates are:
• Lincoln High School, Tuesday.
• Foss High School, Wednesday.
• Mount Tahoma High School, Dec. 5.
• Stadium High School, Dec. 6.
• Wilson High School, Dec. 12.
For more information, contact community partnership director Amanda Scott-Thomas at 253-571-1087.