The RSA Elite U-12 Diamondbacks boys soccer team won the Puget Sound Premier League Classic Division title with a 10-2 record. The Diamondbacks scored 36 goals and allowed just 19 during the season. The team was coached by Dan Oyama and David Vitzthum. The Diamondbacks include Max Pierce, Noah Banken, Reece Rivera, Camden Binkiewicz, Spencer Lovett, AJ Downey, Daniel Averill, Caleb Vitzthum, Austin Tugman, Drew Johnson, Logan Wallace, Dylan Roof, Andrew Darby, Logan Oyama, Jason Kober and Drew Gendreau.
- Oversize truck might be cause of I-5 bridge collapse into Skagit River
- State lawmakers vote 'no' on flaws, 'yes' to photo retouching
- Hawks give Puyallup's Veltung a shot at WR
- GM Jack Zduriencik talks about the decision to send down Jesus Montero
- Skagit River Bridge collapse
- Report: Upton declines trade from Arizona to Seattle
Justin Upton is still a member of the Arizona Diamondbacks after reportedly declining a trade to the Seattle Mariners.
- Mariners try for Justin Upton, who vetoes transaction
Justin Upton was traded to the Seattle Mariners, until he wasn’t. On Thursday, FoxSports.com reported that the Arizona Diamondbacks and the Mariners had agreed upon a trade that would send the two-time All-Star outfielder to Seattle for a package of four prospects.
- Arizona Diamondbacks (24-18) at Miami Marlins (11-31), 7:10 p.m. (ET)
Tough-luck righty Kevin Slowey tries to end the Miami skid on Friday night when the Marlins host the Arizona Diamondbacks in the opening game of a three-game series at Marlins Park.
- Justin Upton returns to Arizona in Braves uniform
Justin Upton had a huge night in his return to Arizona with the Atlanta Braves.
- Arizona Diamondbacks (25-18) at Miami Marlins (11-32), 1:10 p.m. (ET)
Wade Miley hopes his past success against the Miami Marlins will help him forget about his worst start of the season thus far when he leads Arizona against them to close a three-game series.