The Pierce County Library Foundation Board recently elected new officers to direct the volunteer board’s support of library services for Pierce County Library System. New officers for 2012-13 include:
• Michael Gordon, Tacoma, president;
• Jane O’Neal, University Place, vice president;
• Kari Kennard, University Place, treasurer;
• Molly Stuen, Gig Harbor, secretary;
• Janice Ludwig, Lakewood, member-at-large;
• Lisa Korsmo, Lakewood, past president.
The Pierce County Library Foundation Board of Directors represent their community, advocate for literacy and advance philanthropy for programs and services of the Pierce County Library System.