Blake Korum, 13, of Puyallup shot a hole-in-one Dec. 27 on the sixth hole at the Linden Golf and Country Club. Korum nailed the 193-yard shot with a 5-iron.
- Hey, Pete, it's time you talked about Seahawks' drug-test failures
- He set out to disprove a faith, woo a girl now he loves both
- Narrows tolls to rise; more hikes possible as debt and lack of traffic may push maximum amount over $6 prediction
- Kent police arrest NBA player suspected of threatening woman with gun
- Ruston moratorium baffles business owners
- 304 Secrecy ignited firestorms over Benghazi, IRS
- 88 Aide: Obama learned about IRS from news accounts
- 50 Tacoma program uses housing to promote good parenting, self-sufficiency
- 15 Ruston moratorium baffles business owners
- 15 Narrows tolls to rise; more hikes possible as debt and lack of traffic may push maximum amount over $6 prediction
- Puyallup's Ryan Moore struggles to 9-over 81 at Masters
Puyallup’s Ryan Moore struggled Saturday at Augusta National Golf Club, posting a 9-over-par 81 in the third round the 77th Masters. Staff writer Todd Milles was on the scene, and recorded a hole-by-hole account.
- Finger in a jam
- Rain ruins Phil Mickelson's short game at Quail Hollow
Phil Mickelson walked off the No. 14 green at Quail Hollow Club with a one-stroke lead on the field, a smile on his face and fans reaching over the rope to touch him.
- Chambers Bay is USGA’s field of dreams
In 2006, all United States Golf Association executive director Mike Davis saw Chambers Bay Golf Course as was a former gravel quarry in physical upheaval.
- Sergio moves ahead, Tiger 1 back at Players
Roberto Castro set the early pace Thursday at the Players Championship with a course record-tying 9-under 63.