Blake Korum, 13, of Puyallup shot a hole-in-one Dec. 27 on the sixth hole at the Linden Golf and Country Club. Korum nailed the 193-yard shot with a 5-iron.
- Fallen Tacoma firefighter lived life filled with discoveries, explorations
- Proctors bike-rack bureaucracy tests patience of local Boy Scout
- Morning links: Deflating news on Hawks has columnist questioning prediction of perfect season
- Harvin's versatility is tantalizing, as long as he stays upright
- Man critically injured in Frederickson motorcycle crash was off-duty King County deputy
- 337 Secrecy ignited firestorms over Benghazi, IRS
- 169 Aide: Obama learned about IRS from news accounts
- 118 He set out to disprove a faith, woo a girl now he loves both
- 75 Narrows tolls to rise; more hikes possible as debt and lack of traffic may push maximum amount over $6 prediction
- 29 Party lines blur at transportation rally
- Puyallup's Ryan Moore struggles to 9-over 81 at Masters
Puyallup’s Ryan Moore struggled Saturday at Augusta National Golf Club, posting a 9-over-par 81 in the third round the 77th Masters. Staff writer Todd Milles was on the scene, and recorded a hole-by-hole account.
- Finger in a jam
- Chambers Bay is USGA’s field of dreams
In 2006, all United States Golf Association executive director Mike Davis saw Chambers Bay Golf Course as was a former gravel quarry in physical upheaval.
- Sergio moves ahead, Tiger 1 back at Players
Roberto Castro set the early pace Thursday at the Players Championship with a course record-tying 9-under 63.
- Tacoma radiator shop fined $40,000 for not fixing hole leaking toxins into ground
A Tacoma radiator shop has been fined $40,000 for ongoing “dangerous waste violations,” according to the state Department of Ecology.