- Huge tornado hits Oklahoma City suburb, kills 51
- Man, 47, in critical condition after motorcycle crash near Frederickson
- UPDATED: Two arrested in fatal assault at Lakewood poolroom
- DE Cliff Avril sits with foot issue
- Confirmed: Josh Portis arrested for DUI; RB Christine Michael Signs
- 304 Secrecy ignited firestorms over Benghazi, IRS
- 139 Aide: Obama learned about IRS from news accounts
- 105 He set out to disprove a faith, woo a girl now he loves both
- 66 Narrows tolls to rise; more hikes possible as debt and lack of traffic may push maximum amount over $6 prediction
- 55 Tacoma program uses housing to promote good parenting, self-sufficiency
- Junior awarded Eagle Scout
- Eagles send Lewis to Cleveland for Acho
The Philadelphia Eagles have traded running back Dion Lewis to the Cleveland Browns in exchange for linebacker Emmanuel Acho.
- Another large upscale subdivision planned near Eagle Road and the Boise River
Two large upscale residential subdivisions are in the works along the stretch of Eagle Road between Chinden Boulevard and the Boise River.
On Monday, the Eagle Planning and Zoning Commission holds a special public hearing on the next phase of Lakemoor, located on the east side of Eagle Road.
The city had already approved Lakemoor’s next phase comprising 142 homes and 53 commercial lots on 178 acres in 2002 and 2007. Lakemoor’s developer, Dennis Baker, is now requesting to increase the number homes to 231 and reduce the commercial lots to 39.
- Eagles part ways with Reid
Eagles owner Jeffrey Lurie announced Monday that head coach Andy Reid's 14-year tenure with the Philadelphia Eagles has come to an end.
- Winter is prime time to watch bald eagles in Whatcom County
Even though the bald eagle is a year-round resident of northwest Washington, early winter offers prime viewing opportunities in Whatcom and Skagit counties.