- Change is coming: Mariners to send down Jesus Montero to Tacoma, bring up Jesus Sucre
- Morning links: Curry admits football was not his No. 1 priority in Seattle
- Seahawks' Lynch has DUI motion continued
- King County Sheriff’s deputy injured in off-duty motorcycle crash near Frederickson dies
- History lesson blooming in Steilacoom
- Junior awarded Eagle Scout
- Eagles send Lewis to Cleveland for Acho
The Philadelphia Eagles have traded running back Dion Lewis to the Cleveland Browns in exchange for linebacker Emmanuel Acho.
- Another large upscale subdivision planned near Eagle Road and the Boise River
Two large upscale residential subdivisions are in the works along the stretch of Eagle Road between Chinden Boulevard and the Boise River.
On Monday, the Eagle Planning and Zoning Commission holds a special public hearing on the next phase of Lakemoor, located on the east side of Eagle Road.
The city had already approved Lakemoor’s next phase comprising 142 homes and 53 commercial lots on 178 acres in 2002 and 2007. Lakemoor’s developer, Dennis Baker, is now requesting to increase the number homes to 231 and reduce the commercial lots to 39.
- Eagles part ways with Reid
Eagles owner Jeffrey Lurie announced Monday that head coach Andy Reid's 14-year tenure with the Philadelphia Eagles has come to an end.
- Winter is prime time to watch bald eagles in Whatcom County
Even though the bald eagle is a year-round resident of northwest Washington, early winter offers prime viewing opportunities in Whatcom and Skagit counties.