Gig Harbor's First Saturday Art Walk will be held from 1 to 5 p.m. on Saturday, in conjunction with the Art of Chocolate Walk.
The Gig Harbor BoatShop at Eddon Boat Yard is the newest addition to the Art Walk, and the BoatShop will offer tours of its facility on Saturday.
Participating galleries and businesses that will feature local artists and art-related demonstrations are:
- Ebb Tide Gallery, 7809 Pioneer Way. Featuring all its artists’ work, including pottery, jewelry, mobiles, watercolors, oils, pastels, acrylics, photography, fused glass and wood turning.
- Gallery Row, 3102 Harborview Drive. Featuring 16 artists’ work in oil, watercolor, acrylic, stained glass, fused glass, wood turning, jewelry, monotypes and collage.
- Kit Kuhn, A Jeweler Designed for You, 3104 Harborview Drive. Featuring a variety of unique jewelry, mostly one-of-a-kind or limited series.
- Water’s Edge Gallery & Framery, Inc., 7808 Pioneer Way. Featuring artist Rie Munoz, who specializes in expressionism that reflects Alaska natives’ day-to-day activities.
- Full Moon Art Gallery, 3155 Harborview Drive. Featuring jewelry artist Elizabeth Bloom.
- Gig Harbor BoatShop, 3805 Harborview Drive. Featuring maritime art and tours of the facility.
- Harbor History Museum, 4212 Harborview Drive. Featuring local artists and the colorful artwork of Ray Troll.
- Peacock Hill Gallery, 9106 Peacock Hill Ave. Featuring resident artist Al Johnsen and his paintings, drawings and ceramics.