The Presidents Day holiday will affect some local services:
– Tacoma Public Library branches regularly are closed on Mondays and will be closed for the holiday.
– Pierce County Library System branches will be closed Monday.
– Tacoma and Pierce County government offices will be closed Monday.
– Pierce and Sound Transit buses will run on their regular weekday schedules.
– Garbage pickup will not be affected. Tacomas landfill, recycling center and household hazardous waste facility at 3510 S. Mullen St. will be open from 8 a.m.6 p.m. Monday.
– Metered parking will be free in Tacoma Monday.
The News Tribune