The North Thurston School Board will meet at 7 p.m. today at the Chinook Middle School cafeteria, 4301 Sixth Ave. NE, Lacey.
Agenda items include:
• Recognition of the district’s Certified National Board teachers.
• An introduction of students and teachers with the Lacey-Minsk Mazowiecki Sister City Association.
• Updates on enrollment projections for the 2013-14 school year.
• A report about the district’s finances, and consideration of a board resolution to refund about $57.7 million in bonds.
• Information about projects and activities that are scheduled in preparation for a construction bond measure in 2014.
For more information about the meeting, call firstname.lastname@example.org