The Olympia School Board will meet at 6:30 p.m. today at the Knox Administrative Center, 1113 Legion Way SE, Olympia.
Agenda items include:
• Recognition of Classified School Employees Week.
• Discussion of enrollment and transfer policies.
• Discussion of the district’s policy on bidding for purchases and contracts.
• A report on the district’s human resources recruiting efforts and its new internal job-application system.
• A presentation about a possible middle school Montessori program that could be offered through Olympia Regional Learning Academy.
• An update on the transportation savings associated with staggering school start times for the 2012-13 school year.
For more information on the meeting, call 360-596-6104. To view a full agenda packet, go to firstname.lastname@example.org