A 19-year-old man suspected of sending threats of a “blood bath” at Kentwood High School in Covington last month was arrested over the weekend, the King County Sheriff’s Office said Monday.
Prosecutors have not charged the man, who is said to be a former student.
Sheriff’s detectives searched the man’s Kennewick home Saturday and seized two computers.
After the school received the threat warning of a bomb and “hostage takeover” March 29, officials evacuated the students and sent them home early. No evidence of an explosive was found.stacia.glenn@ thenewstribune.com