Lawnmower ignites Kent garage

Staff writerOctober 28, 2013 

A garage fire Monday in Kent started when "a recently used lawnmower ignited combustibles," according to Kent Fire.

The blaze started in the three-car garage just after 2 p.m. in the 23600 block of 164th Avenue Southeast.

No one was hurt, and crews kept the fire from spreading to the two-story home.

alexis.krell@thenewstribune.com

The News Tribune is pleased to provide this opportunity to share information, experiences and observations about what's in the news. Some of the comments may be reprinted elsewhere in the site or in the newspaper. We encourage lively, open debate on the issues of the day, and ask that you refrain from profanity, hate speech, personal comments and remarks that are off point. Thank you for taking the time to offer your thoughts.

Commenting FAQs | Terms of Service