The Master Builders Association of Pierce County recently inducted its 2014 executive committee and board of directors,and this year welcomes its first female president, Laureen Skrivan of Wren & Willow, Inc.
“For almost seventy years the Master Builders has provided healthy homes in our community and donated much of their time to local charities,” Skrivan said in an MBA release. “I’m very excited to be part of a passionate group of individuals working to make Pierce County a better place to live.”
The newly announced 2014 MBA Pierce executive committee includes:
· President: Laureen Skrivan, Wren & Willow, Inc.;
· Vice president and treasurer: Kent Arola, Wind River Homes;
· Second vice president: Leslie Jensen, Signature Design & Cabinetry;
· Vice president and secretary: Cathi Mahan, First American Title & Escrow Co.;
· Immediate past president, Kurt Wilson, SoundBuilt Northwest.