The National Forest Service announced Tuesday it will hold five meetings to solicit input on designs for the new Marble Mountain Sno-Park warming shelter.
Here are the details on the meetings:
- March 25, 6 – 8pm: Clark College, Ellis Dunn Community Room, Gaiser Hall, Vancouver.
- March 26, 6 – 8pm: Hegewald Rock Creek Center, 710 Rock Creek Dr., Stevenson.
- March 31, 6 – 8pm: Meyer Community Room, Battle Ground Library, 1207 SE 8th Way, Battle Ground.
- April 1, 6 – 8pm: Cowlitz PUD Auditorium, 961 12th Ave., Longview.
- April 2 , 6-8 pm: Woodland Community Center, 782 Park St. Woodland.