The state Department of Health said Tuesday that a Whatcom County woman with measles traveled around several areas of Western Washington last month, including Pierce County.
People who were in the following places March 29 who haven't been vaccinated for the disease and develop a fever or unexplained rash are advised to see a health care provider right away.
- 2:30 p.m. to 4:45 p.m. Celebrity Cake Studio, 214 E. 26th St.
- 2:45 p.m. to 7 p.m. LeMay Car Museum, 2702 E. D St.
- 5:15 p.m. to 8:45 p.m. Harmon Brewing Co. and Eatery, 1938 Pacific Ave.
- 7 p.m. to 9:15 p.m. Safeway, 1624 72nd St. E.
- 7:15 p.m. to 9:30 p.m. Kmart, 1414 72nd St. E.
For more information and a list of places in King and Whatcom counties the woman visited, see this Seattle Times story.