Auburn apartment fire displaces one

Staff writerJuly 15, 2014 

One person was displaced Monday night after a fire damaged an apartment in Auburn, Valley Regional Fire Authority officials said Tuesday.

The blaze was reported about 10:50 a.m. in the 3400 block of I Street NE.

Firefighters quickly doused the flames and determined that the cause was a dryer fire.

No one was home at the time.

Stacia Glenn: 253-597-8653 stacia.glenn@thenewstribune.com

The News Tribune is pleased to provide this opportunity to share information, experiences and observations about what's in the news. Some of the comments may be reprinted elsewhere in the site or in the newspaper. We encourage lively, open debate on the issues of the day, and ask that you refrain from profanity, hate speech, personal comments and remarks that are off point. Thank you for taking the time to offer your thoughts.

Commenting FAQs | Terms of Service