- Twenty years after Seattle University bought the South Sounds only law school, a group of business and civic leaders has a plan to bring a legal-degree program back to Tacoma.
RSS BUSINESS HEADLINES
Twenty years after Seattle University bought the South Sounds only law school, a group of business and civic leaders has a plan to bring a legal-degree program back to Tacoma.
Growth stocks, neglected at the start of the year, are starting to get a bit of love from investors again.
When the Port of Tacoma entered the big leagues in the container shipping business in the early 1980s, the featured attractions that helped lure container shipping lines to the formerly sleepy port were the innovative terminal facilities the port built north of East 11th Street.
Even as defense budgets drop and the Joint Chiefs urge Congress to spread some of the fiscal pain across personnel accounts, the House armed services subcommittee on military personnel has said “No.”
NEW YORK — U.S. stocks fell for the first week in five as the prospects of the Federal Reserve starting to reduce its bond-buying stimulus rattled a market trading at historic highs.
The News Tribune publishes hires and promotions at the professional and management levels.
The News Tribune publishes new business announcements.
- Trucker bumps I-5 bridge, sees horror behind him
- Skagit bridge collapse will mean headaches for Whatcom County, Canada commerce
- Morning links: Do Seahawks lack a deep threat?
- Star Track: Liebel outruns rivals for hurdles crown
- Two alleged sovereign citizens from Pierce County sentenced