Bob Vincent said Tuesday that he “categorically denies” charges of animal mistreatment leveled against him and his girlfriend, Martha Scudder, in a special report on their parrot-breeding operation published Sunday in The News Tribune.
At Martha Scudder’s Parrot Depot in Roy, hundreds of parrots, including many endangered species, have lived in cold, wet, filthy conditions for years, according to eyewitness accounts, experts, deposed testimony and scores of post-mortem reports.
Word on the Street: Puyallup City Council approves appointments to new citizens task force on homelessness
- Change is coming: Mariners to send down Jesus Montero to Tacoma, bring up Jesus Sucre
- Morning links: Curry admits football was not his No. 1 priority in Seattle
- Seahawks' Lynch has DUI motion continued
- King County Sheriff’s deputy injured in off-duty motorcycle crash near Frederickson dies
- History lesson blooming in Steilacoom
- 364 Secrecy ignited firestorms over Benghazi, IRS
- 174 Aide: Obama learned about IRS from news accounts
- 118 He set out to disprove a faith, woo a girl now he loves both
- 75 Narrows tolls to rise; more hikes possible as debt and lack of traffic may push maximum amount over $6 prediction
- 30 Party lines blur at transportation rally