Five days after the NBA denied his attempt to purchase the Sacramento Kings and relocate the team to Seattle, Chris Hansen said he was disappointed in the league's decision and vowed to continue plans "bringing the NBA back to Seattle."
SACRAMENTO, Calif. - For the better part of three years, they had one of the most thankless jobs in the industry, trying to sell season tickets when your franchise is forever on the move?
One of the many questions about the Kings this offseason will be answered Tuesday.
The Charlotte Bobcats will reportedly change their team nickname to Hornets.
Erik Spoelstra's message to Chris Bosh was clear: What goes up must come down. And then go up and come down again. And again. And again.
Two brothers allege that people standing near Portland Trail Blazers point guard Damian Lillard assaulted them after one of the victims took a photo of the NBA Rookie of the Year.
Dwyane Wade's rookie season ended with a playoff loss to the Indiana Pacers. The next year, the Miami Heat were headed to the Eastern Conference finals and certain that an NBA championship was in their sights.
A judge has set bail at $25,000 for Boston Celtics basketball player Terrence Williams after he was arrested and accused of brandishing a gun around the mother of his 10-year-old son during a visitation exchange.
MIAMI - The Heat gets who in the NBA Eastern Conference finals? Indiana? What, no (censored) Knicks?
Monta Ellis was part of an eighth-seeded team that stunned a heavily favored top seed during the 2007 NBA playoffs.
Mike Conley wouldn't let Zach Randolph take the blame for the Memphis Grizzlies' blowout loss in Game 1 of the Western Conference finals.
If this whole coaching thing doesn't work out, Frank Vogel probably has future in fight promotion.
SACRAMENTO, Calif. - There is more clarity to the Kings' ownership situation.
Here's why the San Antonio Spurs spanked the Memphis Grizzlies in Game 1.
Stumbling in playoff series openers is nothing new for the Memphis Grizzlies.
- Wilson ahead of learning curve in 2nd season
- Morning links: Harvin shows explosiveness
- Irvin shorn, perhaps reborn after bad news
- Huge tornado hits Oklahoma City suburb, kills 51
- Police end search for Susan Powell, implicate brother
- 309 Secrecy ignited firestorms over Benghazi, IRS
- 145 Aide: Obama learned about IRS from news accounts
- 112 He set out to disprove a faith, woo a girl now he loves both
- 71 Narrows tolls to rise; more hikes possible as debt and lack of traffic may push maximum amount over $6 prediction
- 12 Party lines blur at transportation rally