The Herald - The Herald has been part of the Puyallup Valley community since 1903. Published every Thursday, it covers the growing communities of Puyallup, Sumner, Bonney Lake and Edgewood. The Herald is delivered with The News Tribune.
Northwest Guardian - The Northwest Guardian is Fort Lewis only authorized post newspaper, published weekly by The News Tribune. It is distributed on post and through selected key locations in the market with high military traffic.
South Sound Values Preprints - You can complete your News Tribune advertising buy and reach 100% of the households in Pierce County SouthSound Values. Mailed each Tuesday to non-subscribers, SouthSound Values offers verifiable household delivery via the U.S. Postal Service.
South Sound Values Jacket - The SouthSound Values colorful jacket gives you the best of both worlds - the strength of being part of the South Sounds leading newspaper and the added reliability of reaching non-subscribers right in their mailbox. Every Tuesday the SouthSound Values jacket will be inserted in home delivered copies of The News Tribune, and will wrap the preprinted insert package that will be delivered to non-subscribers through the US Postal Service.
- Advertising Rates
- Reader Profile
- Other Programs
- Subscribe to the TNT
- Quick Card
- Become A Carrier
- Vacation Stop
- Delivery Issues
- Address Change
- Account Inquiry
- Baker Family
- Senior Staff
- Site Map
- User Agreement
- Staff List
- Seahawks' Lynch has DUI motion continued
- King County Sheriff’s deputy injured in off-duty motorcycle crash near Frederickson dies
- Morning links: Curry admits football was not his No. 1 priority in Seattle
- History lesson blooming in Steilacoom
- Pentagon finds budget cuts not so hard after all
- 367 Secrecy ignited firestorms over Benghazi, IRS
- 171 Aide: Obama learned about IRS from news accounts
- 118 He set out to disprove a faith, woo a girl now he loves both
- 75 Narrows tolls to rise; more hikes possible as debt and lack of traffic may push maximum amount over $6 prediction
- 30 Party lines blur at transportation rally