The stage at the Tides Tavern is now obscured by tables and chairs, but on its back wall, a few faded set lists still hang from Lucky Pierre and other old Gig Harbor bands, back from the days when live music was a regular feature at the Tides. Tides CEO Dylan Stanley remembers hearing those acts as a kid, running around the tavern opened by his father, Peter, in 1973.
- Rogue crosswalk appears amid traffic concerns in Tacoma neighborhood
- Bruce Irvin suspended 4 games for violating NFL policy on performance enhancing substances
- Morning links: Thomas only No. 66 on the NFL Network’s top 100 players of 2013? Child, please!
- Applebee's restaurant planned for University Place
- Irvin handed suspension after failing drug test