Piers Morgan is going behind the scenes.
The idea of Michael Douglas playing Liberace might seem nearly as outrageous as Liberace himself.
Robin Roberts will tell the story of her battle with a life-threatening illness in a new memoir.
Prime-time viewership numbers compiled by Nielsen for May 13-19. Listings include the week's ranking and viewership.
For the past decade, the "American Idol" season finale has been one of television's biggest events of the year. Now it's not even TV's biggest event of the week.
Two charter airplanes carrying the "Today" show anchor team and their crew from Hawaii to Yellowstone National Park were diverted in the air to Oklahoma for coverage Tuesday of the catastrophic tornado outside of Oklahoma City.
Carol Burnett, who became famous for playing a variety of characters in sketch comedy routines on her namesake television show, was named the winner of the nation's top humor prize on Tuesday.
"The Bachelor" and "The Bachelorette" host Chris Harrison will again emcee the Miss America Pageant this September in Atlantic City, N.J.
FRESNO, Calif. - Anne Heche is a firm believer in second chances. That's why she connects so well with the role she's playing in the new NBC series "Save Me."
Q: I enjoy watching the reruns of "Murder, She Wrote" on the Hallmark Channel, but I am puzzled by something. In the spring of 1990, Angela Lansbury did not appear in six episodes except for a short intro at the beginning of each episode. Was she doing something else for those months or was this just an attempt to sell potential pilots featuring the detectives featured in those episodes that she knew and had worked with, including Michael Hagerty, Dennis Stanton and Harry McGraw?
Kellie Pickler came into the final "Dancing With the Stars" episode in second place but finished in first.
New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo's sent a letter to Khloe Kardashian informing the reality star the logo on her T-shirt line may be violating copyright law.
Portia de Rossi only believed it was happening when her agent got the good news from the producers. Michael Cera only believed it was happening when the cameras rolled.
Simon Cowell has added former Destiny's Child singer Kelly Rowland and Latin artist Paulina Rubio to the cast of his competition show "The X Factor."
CBS has taken the scheduled season-ending episode of "Mike & Molly" off the air because its plot line revolved around a tornado threatening the couple.
- Change is coming: Mariners to send down Jesus Montero to Tacoma, bring up Jesus Sucre
- Morning links: Curry admits football was not his No. 1 priority in Seattle
- Seahawks' Lynch has DUI motion continued
- King County Sheriff’s deputy injured in off-duty motorcycle crash near Frederickson dies
- History lesson blooming in Steilacoom
- 366 Secrecy ignited firestorms over Benghazi, IRS
- 179 Aide: Obama learned about IRS from news accounts
- 119 He set out to disprove a faith, woo a girl now he loves both
- 75 Narrows tolls to rise; more hikes possible as debt and lack of traffic may push maximum amount over $6 prediction
- 32 Party lines blur at transportation rally