LATEST FROM THE AP: Breaking News | Business News | Consumer News | Entertainment News | Food and Wine News | Health Science News | Home and Garden News | Nation and World News | Outdoors News | Politics News | Religion News | Sports News | Technology News | Travel News | Weird News | World News
AP TV news HEADLINES
The idea of Michael Douglas playing Liberace might seem nearly as outrageous as Liberace himself.
Two charter airplanes carrying the "Today" show anchor team and their crew from Hawaii to Yellowstone National Park were diverted in the air to Oklahoma for coverage Tuesday of the catastrophic tornado outside of Oklahoma City.
"The Bachelor" and "The Bachelorette" host Chris Harrison will again emcee the Miss America Pageant this September in Atlantic City, N.J.
Kellie Pickler came into the final "Dancing With the Stars" episode in second place but finished in first.
Portia de Rossi only believed it was happening when her agent got the good news from the producers. Michael Cera only believed it was happening when the cameras rolled.
Simon Cowell has added former Destiny's Child singer Kelly Rowland and Latin artist Paulina Rubio to the cast of his competition show "The X Factor."
CBS has taken the scheduled season-ending episode of "Mike & Molly" off the air because its plot line revolved around a tornado threatening the couple.
Derek Hough has made it to the finals of the 16th edition of "Dancing With the Stars," which wraps Tuesday, but he almost didn't return to the ABC show this season.
NBC went out of the company and out of the country to find a president for its news division, on Monday naming the first woman to hold the top job.
The most striking thing about the broadcast TV networks announcing their new fall schedules this past week was how little that actually meant.
"The Voice" is leaving the judging drama to its rivals.
Ratings for the "American Idol" finale plunged to a record low for the 12-year-old show.
Forget the DVR.
With a flawless voice that recalled past "American Idol" finalist Jennifer Hudson and a sense of determination after not making it in previous seasons, Candice Glover did the one thing Hudson wasn't able to do: She won the title of "American Idol."
That's a wrap!
Lights & Sirens: Man critically injured in Frederickson motorcycle crash was off-duty King County deputy
Word on the Street: Puyallup City Council votes, 5-2, to eliminate usage rate surcharge for nonresident water customers
- Harvin's versatility is tantalizing, as long as he stays upright
- Proctors bike-rack bureaucracy tests patience of local Boy Scout
- Man critically injured in Frederickson motorcycle crash was off-duty King County deputy
- Fallen Tacoma firefighter lived life filled with discoveries, explorations
- Wilson ahead of learning curve in 2nd season
- 310 Secrecy ignited firestorms over Benghazi, IRS
- 166 Aide: Obama learned about IRS from news accounts
- 120 He set out to disprove a faith, woo a girl now he loves both
- 73 Narrows tolls to rise; more hikes possible as debt and lack of traffic may push maximum amount over $6 prediction
- 24 Party lines blur at transportation rally