AP Home & Garden HEADLINES
While the warm growing season has struggled to get established, the Pink Fountain gaura has been blooming with aplomb. The plant is so beautiful, it commands attention.
I was looking at my home's back steps, constructed of pressure-treated wood, and decided it was time for the annual get-rid-of-the-mildew-and-seal-them program.
Facebook Home was introduced with much fanfare one month ago. So far it has not lived up to the hype.
Days of Malibu living are long gone for Barbie. The iconic doll has moved to Florida and is inviting people to step into her life-size dream house, the first one now open worldwide.
Greg Cantori plans to downsize when he retires. Really, really downsize.
For years the neighborhood florist was the go-to place for special-occasion arrangements and the occasional pick-me-up of cut flowers. Now as grocery stores, farmers markets - even hardware stores - have made fresh flowers so readily available, designers Alethea Harampolis and Jill Rizzo of the San Francisco firm Studio Choo have another suggestion: Be your own florist.
Vince Vaughn has bought a house for $3.925 million in an area of Los Angeles one might not normally associate with actors - La Canada Flintridge.
Word on the Street: Puyallup City Council approves appointments to new citizens task force on homelessness
- Change is coming: Mariners to send down Jesus Montero to Tacoma, bring up Jesus Sucre
- Morning links: Curry admits football was not his No. 1 priority in Seattle
- Seahawks' Lynch has DUI motion continued
- King County Sheriff’s deputy injured in off-duty motorcycle crash near Frederickson dies
- History lesson blooming in Steilacoom
- 368 Secrecy ignited firestorms over Benghazi, IRS
- 181 Aide: Obama learned about IRS from news accounts
- 121 He set out to disprove a faith, woo a girl now he loves both
- 75 Narrows tolls to rise; more hikes possible as debt and lack of traffic may push maximum amount over $6 prediction
- 32 Party lines blur at transportation rally