The Washington Redskins announced the signing of cornerback David Amerson, the team's highest selection in last month's NFL Draft, on Friday.
Seattle Seahawks defensive end Bruce Irvin was suspended for the first four games of the 2013 season on Friday after the league announced he violated the NFL policy on performance-enhancing substances.
The Oakland Raiders signed punter Chris Kluwe on Friday.
New England Patriots tight end Rob Gronkowski will endure a fourth surgery to repair a broken left forearm.
Seattle Seahawks defensive end Bruce Irvin has been suspended without pay for the first four games of the 2013 regular season for violating the league's policy on performance enhancing substances.
New York Jets running back Mike Goodson was arrested Friday morning on drug possession and weapon charges.
New York Jets running back Mike Goodson is facing drug and weapons charges after he was found in a car with an acquaintance early Friday morning on Interstate 80 in New Jersey.
In three years, Rolando McClain has gone from can't miss to never was.
The New England Patriots signed two of their 2013 draft picks, linebackers Jamie Collins and Steve Beauharnais, on Friday.
Charles Woodson pushed back a visit to Oakland to pursue a reunion with the Raiders because extending his career in the NFL isn't his only mission.
For three years, Eddie Lacy rammed into a crowded line of scrimmage. It was the norm. So not surprisingly, the 229-pound running back is licking his chops to join the Green Bay Packers' backfield.
Before Jon Bostic chose to attend Florida, he got some advice on college football from Wilber Marshall, maybe the best defender ever to play for the Gators.
Newly signed Oakland Raiders return specialist Josh Cribbs sounded amused by speculation by an NFL general manager that his surgically repaired left knee is not ready for football.
The Cleveland Browns agreed to terms with quarterback Brian Hoyer and running back Brandon Jackson on Thursday.
Of all the starters left over from the Andy Reid regime, Brent Celek might have reason to fret the most in Chip Kelly's first offseason of player acquisition.
- He set out to disprove a faith, woo a girl now he loves both
- Hey, Pete, it's time you talked about Seahawks' drug-test failures
- Narrows tolls to rise; more hikes possible as debt and lack of traffic may push maximum amount over $6 prediction
- Kent police arrest NBA player suspected of threatening woman with gun
- Morning links: Holding Carroll’s feet to the fire on PEDs
- 304 Secrecy ignited firestorms over Benghazi, IRS
- 85 Aide: Obama learned about IRS from news accounts
- 48 Tacoma program uses housing to promote good parenting, self-sufficiency
- 13 Ruston moratorium baffles business owners
- 6 Narrows tolls to rise; more hikes possible as debt and lack of traffic may push maximum amount over $6 prediction