Bills defensive end Mario Williams isn't any closer to getting back his $785,000 diamond engagement ring from his former fiancee, Erin Marzouki.
The Chicago Bears agreed to terms with guard Kyle Long on a four-year contract, the club announced Friday night.
Chris Kluwe will let the Supreme Court sort out what to do with Proposition 8 while he focuses on what he hopes will be his job in 2013 - replacing Shane Lechler as the punter for the Raiders.
About a week before he was arrested for the first time, Titus Young happened to be on the same flight from Miami to Detroit as Lions linebacker and former teammate Stephen Tulloch.
Brandon Weeden concedes he was surprised when the Browns added Brian Hoyer to their quarterback stable, and he doesn't really know how to interpret the move.
Among all the moves Dolphins general manager Jeff Ireland made this off-season, you'd think he might consider the team's greatest accomplishment to be signing wide receiver Mike Wallace, the top free agent on the market, or trading up to No. 3 to draft defensive end/linebacker Dion Jordan.
The Washington Redskins announced the signing of cornerback David Amerson, the team's highest selection in last month's NFL Draft, on Friday.
Seattle Seahawks defensive end Bruce Irvin was suspended for the first four games of the 2013 season on Friday after the league announced he violated the NFL policy on performance-enhancing substances.
The Oakland Raiders signed punter Chris Kluwe on Friday.
New England Patriots tight end Rob Gronkowski will endure a fourth surgery to repair a broken left forearm.
Seattle Seahawks defensive end Bruce Irvin has been suspended without pay for the first four games of the 2013 regular season for violating the league's policy on performance enhancing substances.
New York Jets running back Mike Goodson was arrested Friday morning on drug possession and weapon charges.
New York Jets running back Mike Goodson is facing drug and weapons charges after he was found in a car with an acquaintance early Friday morning on Interstate 80 in New Jersey.
In three years, Rolando McClain has gone from can't miss to never was.
The New England Patriots signed two of their 2013 draft picks, linebackers Jamie Collins and Steve Beauharnais, on Friday.
- Huge tornado hits Oklahoma City suburb, kills 51
- Irvin shorn, perhaps reborn after bad news
- Morning links: Harvin shows explosiveness
- Wilson ahead of learning curve in 2nd season
- Police end search for Susan Powell, implicate brother
- 139 Aide: Obama learned about IRS from news accounts
- 109 He set out to disprove a faith, woo a girl now he loves both
- 69 Narrows tolls to rise; more hikes possible as debt and lack of traffic may push maximum amount over $6 prediction
- 20 Commission unanimously approves Tacoma Narrows Bridge toll hike
- 8 Party lines blur at transportation rally