A warrant has been issued for the arrest of former NFL wide receiver Chad Johnson in South Florida.
The New England Patriots signed rookie cornerback Logan Ryan on Thursday.
The Dallas Cowboys and defensive end Anthony Hargrove agreed to terms on a one year contract on Thursday.
The Jacksonville Jaguars have released long-time running back Montell Owens and signed center Dan Gerberry.
The Buffalo Bills have named Doug Whaley their new general manager.
Doug Whaley was promoted to take over as Buffalo Bills general manager, making the team's near top-to-bottom offseason overhaul complete.
One of the greatest myths clouding the Green Bay Packers' 2012 season was that Mike McCarthy refused to run the football.
Matt Forte still looks big, smooth and fast. But in organized team activities, he looks a different kind of big, smooth and fast.
DeSean Jackson and Jeremy Maclin have spent their careers playing under the same head coach, offensive coordinator, and position coach. They have started together for four seasons, but the offense they're learning now under coach Chip Kelly is considerably different from what they've done in the past.
Ravens general manager Ozzie Newsome was having a great offseason as far as acquisitions and building the team, but the Ravens are embarrassed by linebacker Rolando McClain's announced retirement.
The New England Patriots have released defensive lineman Kyle Love.
Maybe it's the optimism from the first week of Chiefs offseason practice, or maybe it's that wide receiver Dwayne Bowe has removed his muzzle and is showing more of the trademark bravado he was known for early in his career.
New York Jets quarterback David Garrard is reportedly set to retire due to lingering knee issues.
Linebacker Rolando McClain has told the Baltimore Ravens that he's retiring from the NFL.
It hasn't taken long for Alex Smith to become the leader of the Kansas City Chiefs.
- Hey, Pete, it's time you talked about Seahawks' drug-test failures
- Police Beat: A mothers love, and wild punches
- Years of work reunites teens accused of '88 gang shooting
- Tacoma program uses housing to promote good parenting, self-sufficiency
- Day Island residents debate rezoning of marina
- 301 Secrecy ignited firestorms over Benghazi, IRS
- 14 Aide: Obama learned about IRS from news accounts
- 13 Tacoma program uses housing to promote good parenting, self-sufficiency
- 4 Hey, Pete, it’s time you talked about Seahawks’ drug-test failures
- 2 Do visas for skilled foreigners shut out US tech workers?