AP Outdoors HEADLINES
Breaking in a new pair of hiking boots used to take some serious time and effort.
Are you throwing away the healthiest parts of your food? If all of your slicing, dicing and peeling leaves about as much produce in the trash as on your plate, it's time to rethink your menu.
The 10 scuba divers who plunged to a reef about 70 feet deep off Jupiter, Fla., had a mission: try to find a hawksbill sea turtle for marine scientist Larry Wood to tag.
Finding a multi-functional swimsuit that stays on in the water and provides enough coverage for a casual lunch is a true feat. Prana's Manori Tankini Top does this and has a stylish, flattering fit for most body types. It's also durable enough for most swim and surf activities.
ST. LOUIS, Mo. - When Bill Sinak runs 22 miles a day for nine days in June, how good he feels will be at the front of his mind more than his life with multiple sclerosis.
- Rogue crosswalk appears amid traffic concerns in Tacoma neighborhood
- Bruce Irvin suspended 4 games for violating NFL policy on performance enhancing substances
- Applebee's restaurant planned for University Place
- Morning links: Thomas only No. 66 on the NFL Network’s top 100 players of 2013? Child, please!
- Pierce County candidates file for 2013 elections