LATEST FROM THE AP: Breaking News | Business News | Consumer News | Entertainment News | Food and Wine News | Health Science News | Home and Garden News | Nation and World News | Outdoors News | Politics News | Religion News | Sports News | Technology News | Travel News | Weird News | World News
AP Sports News HEADLINES
Matt Kenseth is ready to get back to work.
A.J. Foyt is back at the Indianapolis 500 this weekend with Takuma Sato behind the wheel and perhaps his best chance to win the fabled race as an owner in more than a decade.
When Chris Williams found out he was the No. 1 ranked amateur golfer in the world, it came in the same way he's learned about many of the other accolades in his career.
Honda and the U.S. Auto Club have announced a multi-year partnership that will make Honda the title sponsor of several midget racing series.
LeBron James was a unanimous pick for the All-NBA team and Kobe Bryant earned his record-tying 11th first-team selection.
Robert Griffin III says he cried after his knee surgery and changed his cellphone passcode to the date of the Washington Redskins season opener as he began his rehabilitation process.
Duke coach Mike Krzyzewski just couldn't pass on "the ultimate honor" of representing his country again as the U.S. men's national team coach.
The head of the European golf tour apologized for using the term "colored" during a live television interview Thursday in which he was reacting to the spat between Tiger Woods and Sergio Garcia.
NASCAR's Michael Waltrip hopes to bring attention to the needs of those affected by the Oklahoma tornadoes at the Coca-Cola 600 this weekend.
The head of the European golf tour has apologized for using the term "colored" during a live television interview in which he was reacting to the spat between Tiger Woods and Sergio Garcia.
Word on the Street: Puyallup City Council approves appointments to new citizens task force on homelessness
- Change is coming: Mariners to send down Jesus Montero to Tacoma, bring up Jesus Sucre
- Morning links: Curry admits football was not his No. 1 priority in Seattle
- Seahawks' Lynch has DUI motion continued
- King County Sheriff’s deputy injured in off-duty motorcycle crash near Frederickson dies
- History lesson blooming in Steilacoom
- 364 Secrecy ignited firestorms over Benghazi, IRS
- 173 Aide: Obama learned about IRS from news accounts
- 118 He set out to disprove a faith, woo a girl now he loves both
- 75 Narrows tolls to rise; more hikes possible as debt and lack of traffic may push maximum amount over $6 prediction
- 30 Party lines blur at transportation rally