AP Technology HEADLINES
The European Commission said Monday that Motorola Mobility may have abused its dominant market position by denying Apple the right to use technology essential for mobile phones.
It's a diplomatic failure at the highest level: Bill Clinton couldn't get Led Zeppelin to reunite.
BMC Software Inc. has agreed to be sold to a private investor group for about $6.6 billion in cash.
Shares of BMC Software climbed before the opening bell on new reports that a team of private equity firms may attempt to buy the information technology company as soon as Monday.
MediaTek Inc., Asia's largest chipset designer, said Monday its first quarter profit grew 51 percent from a year earlier, boosted by China's flourishing smartphone market.
Lights & Sirens: Police arrest man accused of fleeing Tacoma courtroom in February when verdict was read
- Hey, Pete, it's time you talked about Seahawks' drug-test failures
- Morning links: Holding Carroll’s feet to the fire on PEDs
- Years of work reunites teens accused of '88 gang shooting
- Police Beat: A mothers love, and wild punches
- Tacoma program uses housing to promote good parenting, self-sufficiency