A motorcyclist was killed Thursday night after losing control while going around a corner in Spanaway, Pierce County sheriffs spokesman Ed Troyer said.
During a drug trafficking bust today that netted eight arrests, federal agents served search warrants at houses in Tacoma, Puyallup and Auburn, among others.
An 89-year-old Auburn woman who suffers from dementia reported missing Tuesday was found safe today in North Bend, police said.
Firefighters quickly gained control of a blaze that severely damaged an apartment in Auburn early this morning, according to Valley Regional Fire Authority.
A 17-year-old mentally disabled girl who ran away from a Bonney Lake-area group home Sunday was found safe this morning, according to the Pierce County Sheriffs Office.
A homeless man accused of stealing guns is also suspected of slitting an Auburn man's throat to steal his prescription medications.
An Auburn man's wife told investigators she thought her husband had committed suicide, but the King County medical examiner disagreed, concluding he was murdered. Now Auburn police said they have a person of interest.
- 467 George Zimmerman found not guilty in death of Trayvon Martin
- 452 Tacoma rally promotes discussion following George Zimmerman verdict
- 394 For Zimmerman, ‘not guilty’ does not equal innocence
- 3 Seattle mayor’s tunnel antics put highways at risk
- 1 NSA revelations reframe digital life for some