The Motley Fool
Published: 03/31/13 00:32:15
What’s the difference between “intrinsic value” and “market value”? – C.B., Opelika, Ala.
Published: 03/24/13 00:28:53
Can you explain “vested” and “unvested” options? – S.Y., Grand Rapids, Mich.
Published: 03/17/13 00:29:52
What does “street name” refer to? – T.W., Sioux City, Iowa
MORE The Motley Fool
Published: 03/10/13 01:30:19
What are “same-store sales” numbers? – G.R., Flagstaff, Ariz.
Published: 03/03/13 00:31:43
Might a company that rakes in a lot of money still be a bad investment? – L.D., Worcester, Mass.
Published: 02/24/13 00:34:15
I saw that some insiders at a company have recently sold several million shares of its stock. When insiders sell so many shares, who are the buyers? – F.A., Decatur, Ill.
Published: 02/17/13 00:31:26
Do annual reports indicate how overvalued or undervalued a company’s stock is? – R.N., Jacksonville, Fla.
Published: 02/10/13 00:30:11
Where can I look up historical price-to-earnings (P/E) ratios online? – D.L., Columbus, Ind.
Published: 03/18/12 07:18:46
What’s a mock portfolio? – M.R., Port Charlotte, Fla.
Published: 12/04/11 07:29:46
I see that Groupon just went public, raising $700 million. But I also see that its market capitalization is above $7 billion. How can that be? – G.D., Franklin, Tenn.
- Hey, Pete, it's time you talked about Seahawks' drug-test failures
- Years of work reunites teens accused of '88 gang shooting
- Morning links: Holding Carroll’s feet to the fire on PEDs
- Police Beat: A mothers love, and wild punches
- Tacoma program uses housing to promote good parenting, self-sufficiency
- 301 Secrecy ignited firestorms over Benghazi, IRS
- 38 Aide: Obama learned about IRS from news accounts
- 37 Tacoma program uses housing to promote good parenting, self-sufficiency
- 8 Hey, Pete, it’s time you talked about Seahawks’ drug-test failures
- 5 Years of work reunites teens accused of ’88 gang shooting