Real Estate HEADLINES
Home prices in Tacoma, the state and nationwide are up year-over-year, although still not ahead of pre-recession numbers.
The sale is the latest example of an increase in activity in the industrial real estate market.
San Diego’s Presidio Residential Capital says it is investing $7.4 million to create 428 single-family lots in two developments near Puyallup.
California developer spending $7.4 million to open two new tracts near Puyallup for housing development
A San Diego developer is partnering with local investors to create 428 single-family home sites near Puyallup.
In the past few months, new homes have started to appear, here and there, across Pierce County. One or two go up at a time, filling in neighborhoods that have sat, pockmarked with empty lots, for almost four years.
Just five years ago, Tom Price and Hyun Um were a Pierce County success story.
Before they became two of Western Washingtons most prolific real estate developers, Tom Price and Hyun Um were college roommates at Central Washington University in Ellensburg.
- 467 George Zimmerman found not guilty in death of Trayvon Martin
- 452 Tacoma rally promotes discussion following George Zimmerman verdict
- 394 For Zimmerman, ‘not guilty’ does not equal innocence
- 3 Seattle mayor’s tunnel antics put highways at risk
- 1 NSA revelations reframe digital life for some