Washington state politics at your fingertips
There's too much at stake, too much happening in the chambers, committee rooms, offices and halls at the Capitol. Staying informed on issues that matter is a challenge. Until now.
Capital Update, a new iPhone and iPad application from The Olympian and The News Tribune empowers you to keep up with the fast-moving world of Washington state politics and government no matter where you are. It puts valuable, actionable information in your hands.
⁃ Breaking Capitol news
⁃ Daily updating of key bills to watch
⁃ Quick access to salaries of Washington state workers and coverage of issues of interest to state employees and retirees
⁃ A running feed of all state government news, editorials and blog posts
⁃ A curated Twitter feed of Capitol players
⁃ A directory of legislators and committee assignments
⁃ And more
download the app:
- Tacoma Dome no more? Arena could receive a new name
- Tacoma engineer allegedly solicited teen for sex
- Tacoma to sell prime property downtown
- Lakewood police fatally shoot armed man in Tillicum
- Time on basketball court turns into life-saving day for teenagers