Census Interactive Growth Map
How much did your neighborhood grow during the first decade of the 2000's? This map shows population growth for King, Pierce and Thurston county tracts between 2000 and 2010, according to the U.S. Census. Click on your tract to view population changes. Map visualization by John Henrikson, staff writer, using Google Fusion tables.
Online Database by Caspio
- Morning links: Can newcomers create pass rush?
- Rogue crosswalk appears amid traffic concerns in Tacoma neighborhood
- Applebee's restaurant planned for University Place
- Bruce Irvin suspended 4 games for violating NFL policy on performance enhancing substances
- Police Beat: A mothers love, and wild punches