Tacoma: Chihulytown, USA
Internationally renowned glass artist Dale Chihuly loves his home town and it shows. Tacoma boasts the greatest concentration of publicly accessible Chihuly works of anywhere in the world, most within walking distance of each other. You'll find them in universities and museums, at a hotel, a bar and even a newspaper. Click on the dots for information about each work. Also check out the Tacoma Art Museum's audio tour of Chihuly works and Chihuly's own website for more information.
Map by John Henrikson, staff writer, using Google Fusion tables.
- Hey, Pete, it's time you talked about Seahawks' drug-test failures
- Police Beat: A mothers love, and wild punches
- Morning links: Can newcomers create pass rush?
- Boeing 737 catches fire landing in Moscow; no injuries
- Years of work reunites teens accused of '88 gang shooting