South Sound Choose-and-Cut Christmas Trees 2012
Celebrate the holidays Northwest style by cutting your own Christmas tree from one of dozens of local family tree farms. Click on the tree icons for more on each location. Most farms provide saws and twine and sell pre-cut trees, but not all accept credit/debit cards. And don't forget you boots or mudshoes, gloves and raingear.
Know of others? E-mail your tips.
SOURCE: Growers' websites, Puget Sound Christmas Tree Association
- Tacoma Dome no more? Arena could receive a new name
- Tacoma engineer allegedly solicited teen for sex
- Mariners 3, Angels 2 (10 innings): a rare win at Angels Stadium
- Tacoma to sell prime property downtown
- Anybody want to tell Seahawks what they should be doing?