WSU Cougars HEADLINES
Late in 2010, with his elbow in a sling supporting a carefully stitched-together ligament, Federal Way’s Elliot Morris had no clue if he had a career in baseball anymore.
The question was if spring is the thing.
SPOKANE — College football players love to bet on their final spring scrimmages. No money changes hands, of course — that is an NCAA no-no — and the players’ bets often consist of little more than the right to brag in the locker room for a week or two.
PULLMAN — Rahmel Dockery carried his dream of an NFL career from Curtis High School to Washington State last year.
Assistant track coach Mark Macdonald thinks hurdler/sprinter Shaquana Logan deserves consideration as Washington State’s top student-athlete.
The more I watch Larry Scott, the more I miss Tom Hansen.
Washington State men’s basketball coach Ken Bone said athletic director Bill Moos issued no ultimatums this week when they talked about the Cougars. But Bone said no words were needed to get a key point across.
- Tacoma Dome no more? Arena could receive a new name
- Tacoma engineer allegedly solicited teen for sex
- Mariners 3, Angels 2 (10 innings): a rare win at Angels Stadium
- Tacoma to sell prime property downtown
- Anybody want to tell Seahawks what they should be doing?