Dove of Oneness HEADLINES
Another year slips away, and still Congress fails to announce the 4-year-old secret law that zeros out credit card and mortgage debt, abolishes income taxes and declares peace.
Followers of Shaini Goodwin, a Shelton woman who writes under the Internet handle "Dove of Oneness," are starring in a movie.
The story we ran last week on the Internet scam featuring "Dove of Oneness" provoked lots of reader comment.
Flimflam artists used to peddle their wares out of wagons - which doubled as convenient get-out-of-town-quick transportation to elude bamboozled customers.
It's not easy keeping secrets. Sometimes Shaini Goodwin, aka "Dove of Oneness," wishes she didn't know so many. Life would be simpler.
In real life, Shaini Goodwin hates attention.
Shaini Goodwin lies like a lover, and people pay to listen.
Lights & Sirens: King County Sheriff's deputy injured in off-duty motorcycle crash near Frederickson dies
Word on the Street: Puyallup City Council approves appointments to new citizens task force on homelessness
- Change is coming: Mariners to send down Jesus Montero to Tacoma, bring up Jesus Sucre
- Morning links: Curry admits football was not his No. 1 priority in Seattle
- Seahawks' Lynch has DUI motion continued
- King County Sheriff’s deputy injured in off-duty motorcycle crash near Frederickson dies
- History lesson blooming in Steilacoom
- 372 Secrecy ignited firestorms over Benghazi, IRS
- 171 Aide: Obama learned about IRS from news accounts
- 118 He set out to disprove a faith, woo a girl now he loves both
- 75 Narrows tolls to rise; more hikes possible as debt and lack of traffic may push maximum amount over $6 prediction
- 30 Party lines blur at transportation rally